The Best Sales Funnel Software out there may not be Click Funnels in my opinion.
In this article, I am going to be giving you an in-depth review of Click Funnels
Most of what you hear about it are good things so much so that it starts to sound too good to be true. But, is Click Funnels a scam?
Like the popular saying, ”if it’s too good to be true, it most likely is”. This is not the case here.
First, I’d like to clear the air that Click Funnels is not a scam.
Owner: Russell Brunson
Overall Rank: 95 out of 100
- Click Funnels Free?
- What the heck is Click Funnels and what does it do?
- With Click Funnels…
- I Have a Website, but why do I need a funnel system?
- What are the Pros and Cons of Click Funnels?
- Tools Inside of Click Funnels
- What is sales funnels?
- WHO IS CLICK FUNNELS FOR?
- Click Funnels Training and Support
- ClickFunnels Pricing or Cost Per Month
As I run this review, please, bear in mind that this software is just a tool to aid your marketing strategies.
The software in and of itself is not going to break or make your business. It is just one more tool that is going to help you achieve your business goals. It is not a magic pill!
Is Click Funnels Free?
You may be wondering if Click Funnels is a free to use tool. The answer is NO! However, you do have access to test drive the system for 14 days at no cost to you. You are also at liberty to cancel your subscription whenever you like, no question asked.
What is Click Funnels and Why is it considered best sales funnel software?
ClickFunnels is a sales funnel builder on steroids. An all-in-one tool that provides marketing solutions online. The selling point for the funnel builder is the user-friendly interface that encourages a simple click, drag and drop method. What this means is that you don’t have to know a line of code to build professional landing pages for your business. This system is fully equipped for your business to help you earn a full-time income online in the most simplified way.
With Click Funnels…
You don’t need to hire a sales team
You don’t have to hire or rely on a tech team
You have total control of your business.
You are able to generate a ton of leads and ultimately more sales.
I Have a Website, but why do I need a sales funnel software?
With this post, it is also my responsibility to help you understand what a funnel is and how useful it is to your business. I will also show you the difference between a funnel and a website.
If you are a business owner, a doctor or an affiliate marketer and you’re looking for a tool that will increase conversions in your business, this article is for you. It is an in-depth review of Click Funnels, to help you make an informed decision.
Tools Inside of Click Funnels
Like I mentioned a while back, ClickFunnels is an all-in-one system. Here is a set of tools you will find inside of it.
Email marketing called Actionetics: this is Click funnels inbuilt email marketing tool. Autoresponder is an automated sequence of email series or newsletters setup to automatically roll out to your prospects after they have signed up to your mailing list. Regardless of the list size. It provides flexibility to constantly engage with your list without getting overwhelmed.
The complete affiliate management system is known as (Backpack) which can be used as a source of traffic instead of depending on running social media ads yourself. This is a huge time and money saver in my opinion.
Click Funnels is a sales funnel builder. That includes landing pages, webinar pages, and sales funnels just to name a few. This will help you easily build custom landing pages and give you access to templates that have been split tested to convert.
A membership site for digital products. If you are a course creator and you produce other digital products like software and apps.Free web hosting. You get free web hosting for your website with any domain provider of your choice within the system.
The ability to split test. This gives you a lot more room to reduce or eliminate unnecessary guesses from your marketing strategies. It means that you are able to stand out and compete favorably with your competitor in your chosen area of interest or niche.
What is sales funnels?
You might be wondering… So, If Click Funnels is a sales funnel builder, so what is sales funnel? A sales funnel is a sequence designed to guide customers step by step towards a buying decision.
It is a guided path through which prospective customers go through in your sales process. Without any distraction, the sales funnel is focused on doing just one thing…
A clear call to action that triggers conversion. That could be anywhere from getting visitors to opt-in to your mailing list or getting them to purchase a product or service. Usually, the ultimate goal is to generate sales.
The way I want you to look at this is, every business needs a sales funnel, no matter how small or big. Especially with a 21st century highly competitive business environment.
As shown in the infographic, the funnel becomes slimmer at the point of sales in the triangle. This is typical because, at every single stage in a sales funnel, you are going to lose some people. That is why when 100 people go through a sale funnel, less than 20 people may likely buy.
Tracking conversion and stats
Recently, a prospect reached out to me and asked if tracking his traffic source and conversions in a separate funnel is something he can achieve within Click Funnels.
The reason why this is very important is that you need to know and understand your numbers totally, especially if you run paid ads in your business. The world around a business is a “numbers game”.
With Click Funnels, you can actually track all your different traffic sources all within one particular funnel to see winning options as you run campaigns.
what is Click Funnels affiliate
Why not use WordPress instead of Clickfunnels?
what is Clickfunnels Bootcamp
What are the Pros and Cons of Click Funnels?
For no particular reason, ill start this section of the review with the Cons of this system.
You know, as with everything in life, this system is not 100 percent perfect. The purpose of the post is to give you information to work with before you make any commitment.
- Click Funnels comes with an overwhelming learning curve to it.
- It can be quite confusing at first, especially if you are completely new to the online marketing world.
- If Click Funnels goes under so would be your landing pages and everything you have worked very hard to build.
- Support is okay and sometimes it can be dang slow.
- With the standard plan, access to pages, funnels, and traffic is pretty limited. In my opinion, the restrictions aren’t too bad at all. If you care about numbers, the total number of funnels you can have under this package is 20, pages 100 and 120,000 visitors per month in your sales funnels
- The cost might be too expensive for most people, especially with the upsells
- Easy to use click, drag and drop method that makes it usable for the average Joe. You can actually ditch your web developer if you wish.
- If you carefully analyze price point, Click Funnels and what it delivers… This system is somewhat cost-effective. It gives you everything you need to run a successful business with the standard package. More on pricing shortly.
- It is far easier to integrate it into custom domains and WordPress sites
- There are a lot of done-for-you pages funnels and templates
- A 14-day FREE trial. You get a chance to use the system and to see how it works before you pay
- You can share your funnels design with another Click Funnels user who is probably your business partner.
- It can be used to market and sell digital, physical products and services.
- Legit front-end page builder. It allows you to see changes in your page instantly as you build.
- Integrates pretty smoothly with Stripes making payment easy
- Click Funnels integrates with Aweber, Getresponse and most of the email service providers out there for email automation.
- Membership area easy navigation and functionality
- Support is pretty decent
- A lot of templates to pick from
- There are plenty of free templates that you can customize in a matter of minutes.
- A comprehensive split testing that allows you to test landing pages and see what works best
- It has the ability to track your conversions and give you statistical analysis of your entire business
- The full automation for your email sequence is seamlessly integrated.
As you can see, it is obvious that the pros far outweigh the cons. Not to mention the fact that I was very nitpicky with some cons. Those happen to be a matter of personal preference. What I am trying to say in essence is that they are quite negligible.
I know there are other landing page builders out there that some people prefer. Such as Elementor and Thrive Architect (also great products), but in my opinion and as someone who has also used Elementor, I find funnel step integration the simplest and easiest to use.
WHO IS CLICK FUNNELS FOR?
Click Funnels has been designed for just about any kind of business model. Especially if you are set up to make a profit in your business
Whether you are a course creator, musician, fitness coach, beautician, affiliate marketer, doctor, author or a lawyer, Click Funnels provides easy marketing solutions to promote your business in a very simple fashion.
Click Funnels Training and Support
When you encounter the interface for the first time, you can’t help but notice how simplistic and easy to use this tool truly is. As if that wasn’t enough, Russel Brunson and his team actually went a step further to create instructional videos for almost all segments of the system.
This provides a detailed guide for you to set up your sales funnels, even if you are a complete beginner, that is why you would find both very young and people using Click Funnels.
ClickFunnels Pricing or Cost Per Month
Depending on the main features of the particular plan you chose, Click Funnels pricing or cost per month ranges between $97 and $297. The difference between the various plans is the number of landing pages and sales funnels allocated to the plans per month.
My final verdict is that Click Funnels is a great tool that has the potential to transform your business if used correctly. However, I also want to be frank and sincere in my review of this tool.
Before I finally bring this to a conclusion, If you are a complete beginner reading this review, it would absolutely be a waste of resources subscribing to Click Funnels in my opinion. I’ll bring home my point in a second…
When companies launch their brands, it is very common for them to focus on and showcase their success stories and praise reports. This is not far from the truth with Click Funnels. Combining those success stories with great marketing funnels that they openly use, are well -calculated strategies that make it easy to seduce you to buy into the hype.
One fact you should bear in mind is that, for every person who’s recorded great success with Click Funnels, there are thousands of them out there who wasted a lot of money in the process (or I suppose have used it as a learning experience).
You will agree with me that most newbie entrepreneurs don’t have a large budget when they first start. That’s almost always one of the basic prerequisites that come along with being a newbie entrepreneur. I’ll also encourage that you embrace the basic principle of business in this case that, it is also wise and profitable to start small and gradually scale up from there.